VLSI Design and Training Center
Maven Silicon is the only VLSI Training center in India offers various Advanced VLSI Design and Verification courses for the fresh and experienced engineers, with 100% placement assistance.
At Maven Silicon we train the fresh engineers on the advanced digital design methodologies and various verification technologies too. Maven Silicon provides great opportunities for the fresh and experienced engineers to learn the latest verification technologies that are used by semiconductor industries.
Maven Silicon is the only VLSI training institute in India offers SystemVerilog based advanced verification courses.
News and Updates
Aceic Design Technologies
Our CEO Sivakumar P R is the Co-founder and Chief Technical Officer of Aceic Design Technologies, a VLSI Design Services company specialized in ASIC verification.
He says, "Its an endeavour to create an Eco System and help the talented electronics engineers who are pursuing the VLSI professional
development courses at Maven Silicon to work on the cutting edge technologies and gain valuable experience"
To know more about Aceic Design Technologies, please visit www.aceic.com
CEO's Blogs and Notes
Maven Silicon's Alumni
Maven Silicon holds the credit of transforming many Electronics Engineers into Chip Designers and placing them successfully in the Semiconductor Industries which work on cutting-edge technologies.
Every engineer gets multiple interview opportunities at Maven Silicon. This helps them to get the job while doing the course itself.
* Abhijeet Sahoo has received the offer from Smartplay Technologies.
* Naveen and Srikanth have received the offer from Perfectus Technologies.
* Mahesh and Poonacha have received the offer from Emulex.
* Bibhu Prasad Sahoo and Chenchala Pradeep have received the offer from Mahindra Satyam.
* Ramprasath, Abhijeet and Nachiappan have been offered as Verification Engineer by Aceic Design Technologies.
* Five students have received offer from Sicon Technologies.
* Five students have received offer from Tata Elxsi